Initial Paper Submission Guidelines
All submissions must be done electronically through the submission service ProConf within the announced deadline and in pdf formats.
The Initial Paper Submission deadline is 15 May, 2018. For important dates visit iCEEiCT website.
- Abstract:The maximum of 200-word abstract should be a brief summary of the work, which will be included in the Conference Proceedings if the paper is accepted.
- Summary:The Maximum 6-page two-column IEEE style Summary includes all the text, abstract, title, authors, equations, tables, photographs, drawings, figures, and references. In exceptional circumstances, authors must contact with technical chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) and extra charge will be applied for each page.
- Double-Blind Paper: All submitted Papers will undergo a double-blind peer-review process and assessed on the basis of originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of expression. The authors should not include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the initial manuscript.
- Manuscript Template:Submissions must follow standard IEEE con`ference templates.
PLAGIARISM & MULTIPLE SUBMISION POLICY
- Plagiarism:All conference papers submitted to iCEEiCT 2018 for publication must record original work which has not been published previously. Any alleged cases of plagiarism will be dealt with according to the iCEEiCT and IEEE Policy in relation to Plagiarism, Infringement of Copyright and Infringement of Moral Rights and Submission to Multiple Publications outlets.
The IEEE Plagiarism Policy is available at IEEE Policy on Plagiarism
- Multiple submissions:iCEEiCT and IEEE do not permit manuscripts included in its conference proceedings to be simultaneously under review for another conference, journal, or other forms of publication. Once a case of multiple submissions has been established, the paper(s) in question will be immediately declined for publication by the iCEEiCT and IEEE
followed by appropriate disciplinary action.
The IEEE policy on Multiple submissions is available at IEEE Policy on Multiple Submission
iCEEiCT 2018 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Bangladesh section, IEEE Communication Society (Bangladesh Chapter) and IEEE Computer Society (Bangladesh Chapter). Accepted and presented papers will be submitted for inclusion into the digital library of IEEE Xplore and IEEE will own the copyright to the conference publication. IEEE copyright form will be filled out for each paper separately (One copyright form is required for one paper).