Oral presentation and poster presentation are two equally important and valuable methods for presenting papers at ICEEICT 2018. Accepted work without presentation (including oral or poster) will not be included in IEEE Xplore publication.
ORAL PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- Each presentation session room will be set with an LCD projector, laptop, a wireless microphone and a laser pointer. Sign the register to show that you have presented your paper.
- Each presentation is allocated 15 minutes. You should spend about 12 minutes for presentation of the problem, the background, the innovative approach, the new results and the comparative evaluation. An additional 3 minutes should be available for discussion /question and answer session with the attendees.
- It is recommended to test the presentation materials, in advance of the session to ensure compatibility. Prepare the material handy on a flash-drive and it needs to be copied onto a laptop for presentation. Each room will have a student volunteer that can help to provide technical support.
- Best Paper will be awarded based on the technical merit, presentation content and presenter's performance.
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
- Sign-in to register that you have presented your poster.
- The poster sessions will be 80 minutes long.
- The Authors(s) are expected to:
- Be set up prior to the session
- Be present in front of individual poster during the poster session
- Explain their paper to the audience
- Answer questions and interact as appropriate
- The title of the poster should be displayed in large font, 36 – 60 point, to help the audience. Posters should be in 36 inches (width) x 48 inches (length) in IEEE standard format.
- Pictures, charts and graphs are very effective when kept simple. Too much detail will obscure the main points. Use color!
- Your posted materials should be as self explanatory as possible. Attract the audience’s attention and then answer detailed questions.
- Authors should put up their posters minimum 30 minutes before the starting of their session. All poster materials should be removed within 30 minutes of the end of the scheduled session. Pins/adhesive will be provided to mount the posters.
- Best Poster Presentation will be awarded based on the poster content and presenter's performance.